A resistance band helps you maximize the impact of your workout routine in the shortest time span. Just set aside 20 minutes in your day to do these easy and highly effective exercises that make several muscles in your body strong and Burn Fat. You can do them wherever you are – all you need is a resistance band to burn fat.
May You Like: How To Get Rid Of Side Boob Fat
- Start by sitting down and extending your feet to your front with the band wrapped around your feet.
- While your arms are bent at a 90-degree angle, grab the band’s handlebars.
- As you pull, keep your arms on your sides, while squeezing the shoulder blades together.
Resisted push-ups improve the strength of your arms and upper body & Burn Fat
- The band should be looped around your shoulders and back.
- Then place the band’s handles beneath your palms while you assume the plank position.
- To create additional resistance, the band should be looped around your hands.
- Lower your body as if you are performing a push-up.
- You will feel some resistance as you go back to the plank position.
Seated twist helps build the abdominal muscles
- Start by sitting down and then leaning back at a 45-degree angle with your shoulders rolled back.
- Lift your chest and bend the knees, while keeping your feet planted on the floor.
- Fold the band in the middle and hold it in front of your chest using both arms.
- For resistance, pull the band while tapping it on the floor, starting from the right and then to the left.
Resistance squats tone your leg muscles
- While grabbing the handles of the band, step on it with your feet apart at shoulder width.
- Pull the band’s handles until they’re behind your shoulders, with the palms of your hands facing in the forward direction (your hands should be in this position throughout).
- Assume the squatting position, then stand up.
Leg extensions improve the strength of your legs, back, and the abs
- Start by getting into the tabletop position while the band is wrapped around one of your feet and both hands on the handles.
- Stretch your leg to the back to form a line. Squeeze your glutes, and then go back to the position you started in.
This plank exercise tone your back, leg, and abdominal muscles
- Put the band on the ground, making sure it forms a straight line.
- Assume the plank position, with your hands straddling the band and feet placed on the band’s right side.
- While keeping your wrists, elbows, and shoulders in line, jump both feet from the right side of the band to the left.
- Place one foot on the band, or both so that there is more resistance.
- With your shoulders rolled down and back, raise your arms straight, placing them in front of your chest.
- Then put your arms down.
- With your shoulders down and back, raise your arms again to the sides.
Archived from the original on May 24, Retrieved June 7, China Food and Drug Administration. cialis 20mg Archived from the original on December 5, Retrieved November 11, December 18, Retrieved May 24, Archived from the original on May 15, Retrieved January 17, Archived from the original on February 9, Retrieved February 9, Archived from the original on January 21, Archived from the original PDF on August 7, Retrieved August 7, Canada Gazette.