A resistance band helps you maximize the impact of your workout routine in the shortest time span. Just set aside 20 minutes in your day to do these easy and highly-effective exercises that make several muscles in your body strong and Burn Fat. You can do them wherever you are – all you need is a resistance band to burn fat.
- Start by sitting down and extending your feet to your front with the band wrapped around your feet.
- While your arms are bent at a 90-degree angle, grab the band’s handlebars.
- As you pull, keep your arms on your sides, while squeezing the shoulder blades together.
Resisted push-ups improve the strength of your arms and upper body & Burn Fat
- The band should be looped around your shoulders and back.
- Then place the band’s handles beneath your palms while you assume the plank position.
- To create additional resistance, the band should be looped around your hands.
- Lower your body as if you are performing a push-up.
- You will feel some resistance as you go back to the plank position.
Seated twist helps build the abdominal muscles
- Start by sitting down and then leaning back at a 45-degree angle with your shoulders rolled back.
- Lift your chest and bend the knees, while keeping your feet planted on the floor.
- Fold the band in the middle and hold it in front of your chest using both arms.
- For resistance, pull the band while tapping it on the floor, starting from the right and then to the left.
Resistance squats tone your leg muscles
- While grabbing the handles of the band, step on it with your feet apart at shoulder width.
- Pull the band’s handles until they’re behind your shoulders, with the palms of your hands facing in the forward direction (your hands should be in this position throughout).
- Assume the squatting position, then stand up.
Leg extensions improve the strength of your legs, back, and the abs
- Start by getting into the tabletop position while the band is wrapped around one of your feet and both hands on the handles.
- Stretch your leg to the back to form a line. Squeeze your glutes, and then go back to the position you started in.
This plank exercise tone your back, leg, and abdominal muscles
- Put the band on the ground, making sure it forms a straight line.
- Assume the plank position, with your hands straddling the band and feet placed on the band’s right side.
- While keeping your wrists, elbows, and shoulders in line, jump both feet from the right side of the band to the left.
- Place one foot on the band, or both so that there is more resistance.
- With your shoulders rolled down and back, raise your arms straight, placing them in front of your chest.
- Then put your arms down.
- With your shoulders down and back, raise your arms again to the sides.