Hamburgers on the Barbeque Grills:Hamburgers on the Barbecue Grills are Summer’s barbecue grills are always sizzling. Grilled hamburgers are the most popular menu item for picnics and cookouts. Inexpensive and versatile, the grilled hamburger can be a great success or dismal disaster. Armed with a little knowledge and the most basic of barbecue recipes, you can become a hamburger grill master.
The Basic Grilled Hamburger
1 pound 80% lean ground chuck
Salt to taste
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 egg, beaten
1-tablespoon olive oil
Oil the barbecue grill racks to prevent sticking. Preheat the grill to high.
Place meat in a bowl and lightly mix with salt, pepper, and egg. Form meat mixture into 3 patties. Using your thumb, make a depression in the middle of each patty.
Place burger patties on the preheated grill rack. Quickly close the lid. Wait for approximately 5 minutes. Turn burgers once with a spatula and cook for 4 more minutes. Well-done burgers take 12 to 15 minutes. If lightly pressed, the well-done burger feels firm and meat juices run clear.
If adding cheese, place a slice on each patty during the last 2 minutes of cook time.
The variety found in barbecue recipes proves that there is a burger for every taste. Here are some of the items that can be added for additional flavor:
- Liquid smoke
- Worcestershire sauce
- Steak sauce
- Cajun seasoning
- Finely chopped garlic
- Chopped onions
Suggestions and Tips for the Best Hamburgers Cooked on BBQ Grills
- The best hamburgers are cooked on barbecue grills that have been preheated to the highest temperatures. A simple rule of thumb – if you can’t hold your hand over the grill, it’s hot.
- Turn burgers only once during cooking.
- Using an egg prevents burgers from falling apart. Breadcrumbs can also be added or used in place of the egg. Whatever filler you use, make sure the patties are of a solid consistency that won’t fall apart on the grill.
- For an added treat, toast the hamburger buns on the grill. Spread unsalted softened butter on the inside of each cut bun and grill butter side down for 1 minute.
- Don’t skimp on the buns. Purchase high-quality bakery buns if possible.
- When forming the patties, make each slightly larger than the buns being served. The patties will shrink some during cooking.
Here are some suggestions for 5 Best Kamado Grills of 2020. This article can help you chose the best for your home.
Should a complex health issue arise which cannot be solved over the Live Chat, we recommend that you consult a Doctor via our Video Consultation or Doctor House Call features. cialis price in south africa This is highly unlikely to happen, given the number of Doctors that we have on board with us.